Sunday, September 5, 2010

New Beginnings :)


This is a year of new beginnings for me...I'm so excited! God is going to do great things!



SCHOOL OF WORSHIP PROMO 2010-2011


I've been placed on the Sacramento, CA. Acquire the Fire event!!! I will be calling and registering/inviting churches to the event and then in April I will get to travel and attend that event! We just started calling this past Tuesday and I must say...its scary at first, but so much fun! Our team is made up of all the Cali events, which consists of Elliott, Miranda, Tyler, PJ, Danae, Rhett, Zach, David, Rianna, & our manager, Anthony. We have THE best team, hands down. They are a lot of fun...Anthony is a cool manager. We start off the day by meeting at his desk to share what God is doing and spend time in prayer. Then we break out and go to our desks, meeting again halfway through the day and then again after work....and we get to watch funny videos on youtube...and from what we are told, we'll have theme days. :) This year is going to be so much fun!


ESOAL is coming up.....and I am OOBER excited!!! It will start September 15th and end approximately three to four days later. They never give an ending time, but the idea is t0 push you emotionally, physically, and spiritually...and to get you to work as a team (which will be made up of your brother core and sister core).

Emotionally
Stretching
Opportunity of
A
Lifetime

ESOAL TRAILER



Speaking of, we got to meet our brother core on Friday night...They are so much fun! Rachel (our Core Advisor), blindfolded us and had us make a train as she took us around the entire campus. (The guys had to go through the same thing with their CA, Cullen) While we were still blindfolded, Cullen spoke to the women some words of wisdom. He asked us not to go to the guys when he were upset or distressed about something...we were to go to one of our sisters in order to protect the men's hearts. He also said that guys have in their minds, the idea that all women gossip and talk bad about them behind their backs..he asked us to prove that wrong this year. Finally, he told us that the best way to encourage our brothers this year, was to lift them up in prayer. Then he took us to the gazebo and after a few minutes of waiting, Rachel brought our brothers. After we were all seated, (still blindfolded) we all shared our most embarrasing moments! Then we took off our blindfolds and officially met. Afterwards we went to Sonic for some more fellowship. Saturday we had family core dish duty and we all decided to dress up like Ninjas! I'll upload pictures eventually. :)

Its definitely been a whole new experience when its comes to the guys here. Dave Hasz, a couple nights after we arrived, went over the rules. Of course the one of which requires us not to date this year. His words were, "Girls, if a guy approaches you and tells you that he has feelings for you....you say "get away you, creep...I'm your sister (in Christ)"...and then you run away as fast as you can." (of course for guys, it would be likewise) I've never really thought about things like that....buts so true. Its not uncomfortable here at all. Being a woman in our world today, you get stared at all the time by guys...its a natural thing. But here, its not an issue. We have dress code and a huge part of the women's is modesty. The guidelines may seem a tad extreme at first (there are even things I would wear that aren't okay here), but now I understand why they make those rules. It helps the men respect you more by not even giving them something to see that would encourage negative thoughts. They also serve you here. They offer to carry things for you, take your dishes, hold doors for you, offer to help you down the stairs safely...its SO different from the "outside" world. I'm not sure if I want to ever leave...when men and women start viewing each other as God intended and healthy relationships with the opposite sex start forming...its a beautiful thing! =p

It is definitely going to be an amazing year! :) I DO miss you all...and I would LOVE to hear from you guys...even though I'm forming some incredible friendships, I haven't forgotten you. Haha.

For Mail:

Casee Ossmann
PO Box 2010 #377
Garden Valley, TX. 75771-2010


For Packages:

Casee Ossmann
22392 FM 16 W.
Garden Valley, TX. 75771

Also, if you would like to help me financially, words could not express how grateful I would be!!!

My TM ID is #2606074.
Just go to www.honoracademy.com/donate
(or you could send a check to me if you'd prefer...I can make sure it goes directly into my account.)

I want to leave you all with my new favorite song. Its definitely my theme song for this year....enjoy!




NEWSBOYS - BORN AGAIN

I found myself looking into the mirrior
Knew I wasnt who I wanted to be
I was living like the way that I wanted
But my eyes reminded me I'm not free.
Beleived that I saw everything that I know
Says I got to go, tired of going solo
But I'm never gonna go there again.

This is what it is
This is who I am
This is where I finally take my stand

I didnt want to fall
But I don't have to crawl
I met the One with two scarred hands
Giving him the best of everything thats left of
The life inside this man

I've been Born Again

I see you walking like your living in fear
Having trouble even looking at me
Wishin they would give you more than words
Sick of people telling how it should be (how it should be)
What's your download, where'd you get your info, you saw that I'm show now your in the inload
Gonna tell you what I believe

This is what it is
This is who I am
This is where I finally take my stand

I didnt want to fall
But I don't have to crawl
I met the One with two scarred hands
Giving him the best of everything thats left of
The life inside this man

I've been Born Again

We are the ones they call by name
(I'm never gonna look back)
Let go let go the guilt the shame
(Said I'm never gonna look back)
This is who I am

This is what it is
This is who I am
This is where I finally take my stand

I didnt want to fall
But I don't have to crawl
I met the One with two scarred hands
Giving him the best of everything thats left of
The life inside this man

I've been Born Again

Love,
Casee





No comments:

Post a Comment