Sunday, June 13, 2010

MATCHING SCHOLARSHIP WEEK!!!


June 14-18, 2010! Anything donated in under my name will be doubled!


Enrollment - Congratulations! from Honor Academy on Vimeo.



I had no idea that God was calling me to Texas until recently and, unfortunately, nothing in this earthly world is free. Though I have been working doubles lately, trying to save money, I can only do so much. :(

The cost for this upcoming year is roughly about $10,000.00. This will include food, dorms, tuition, & the expense of the missions trip next summer that is required to graduate. Due to the intensity of the program, I will not be permitted to have a job the entire time that I am there. In these tough economic times, I know it may seem like a lot, but if it is God's will that I got accepted, then I will have faith that He will provide. If you would be interested in sponsoring me for this year or even donating a one-time gift, it would be greatly appreciated!


For more information on HA (or to make a donation), visit www.honoracademy.com,
or call 1-800-863-6306. Donations can be made directly to Honor Academy. Please make checks payable to Teen Mania.

Honor Academy
PO Box 2000
Garden Valley, TX 75771
USA

Name: Casee Ossmann
ID: 2606074.

You are greatly appreciated,
Casee

1 Timothy 4:12 "And don't let anyone put you down because you're young. Teach believers with your life: by word, by demeanor, by love, by faith, by integrity."

No comments:

Post a Comment