Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Get ready....set.....GO!


Well....the moment I've been planning for all summer is finally here...I still can't believe it! Tomorrow morning, Mom and I will load up the rental car and be on our way to Garden Valley, Texas. This is the beginning of an amazing journey for me in more ways than one...and my heart is truly overwhelmed! I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store this upcoming year!




All the pictures I could fit in the frame! :)

BEFORE everything was packed.


AFTER my efforts to cram everything in! *I do have a mini-fridge and microwave that aren't in the picture...but still! =p -I'd say I did pretty well packing for 1 year, thank you. ;)


So considering I've spent the last week and a half sorting, packing, picking up last minute things, & packing some more...its safe to say that I am officially READY for Texas!

I will be trying to keep you all updated as much as possible, but not exactly sure what time I will have the first few weeks! I CAN'T WAIT!!
I've said it before, but thank you all for your love and support - it really does mean a lot to me!


-Crazii :)




3 comments:

  1. Praying for you here! I am excited for you. I will also be praying for your sweet mom.

    Donna Scott

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! We are going to miss you! Have Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss you guys!! :( Wish you could go through this year with me....its been incredible!!!

    ReplyDelete