Monday, August 9, 2010

Thank You...to BOTH my families. :)


I've been reflecting a lot this past week as I prepare for Honor Academy and I just wanted to take a few minutes and thank some people. I would not be where I am today without them!

Mom & Dad- Thank you for teaching me to stay strong through everything. Through the years, watching you guys and how you handle marriage & raising us kids...I've learned a lot. Thank you for always trusting God when things were tight or you didn't know what to do or why things were the way they were. Thank you for being there no matter what happened in my life...and thank you for letting me come back home when I deserted you. I love you!! I can only pray that my husband and I can be everything as parents that you have been to me!




Mommy- (Yes, I still call her that...) ;) You truly are my best friend and I don't know how I'm gonna survive this entire next year without having you right there with me! :( Thank you for always being there when I needed someone to talk to...and for always being strong enough to help point me in the right direction when I had gotten off-track. Thank you for being such an amazing mommy, wife, daughter, sister, and friend!...and for all of your yummy cooking even though it makes me fat!! (LOL) I hope I grow up to be just like you! ;) Love you!!

Hamilton Life Church - Damon & Kristi, Ryan & Brittany, Doug & Tina, Mike & Joleen, Elliott, & ALL my babies and kiddos (& a WHOLE bunch more people who I'm failing to mention because there are so many who have made a difference!) You have all touched my life in some way and I will never forget you! Looking back at where I was a year ago, I never thought that I would ever be accepted in the church or have an opportunity to serve in ministry again after I had so easily turned my back not only on God, but you guys as well. Words simply cannot express how much you have touched my life...in SO many ways! I've grown up in churches...but to experience the love that you guys have poured out on me through your prayers and support...it brings tears to my eyes every single time I think about it. Just to know that you have been willing to show mercy like Christ shows us, I am so thankful! I am going to miss you all so much! =(


There are so many others that have made such a difference in my life, but if I were to list everyone....you'd probably never finish reading it. =p Thank you all for your prayers and support...it means the world to me!


I'm off to bed now...I've got some last minute errands to run tomorrow morning before I pack everything up for good. Pictures to come soon! :) Two days and I will be in a car, headed to Texas...I can't believe it...God is SO good!


-Crazii

No comments:

Post a Comment